Thursday, October 9, 2014

a time of questioning...

and figuring out how I want to upgrade my obedience factor...some of which is okay and other which is dismal, in my assessment.  This wonderful General Conference will truly be my guide for these next 6 months. 

When I was in KS, I told my son that I felt the question to ask is...What lack I yet???  Sounds rather arrogant/pompous until I explain how it hit me.  That NT story of course was by someone that was actually doing it all.  No points missed.  Everything in his life was on course.  He was asked to give up the thing he valued most...sell all his possessions and give them to the poor.  He was unable to do it.  What lack I yet in understanding....What lack I yet, in figuring out how to be obedient and feel that I'm giving my best?  There is a missing puzzle piece that I evidently lack in order to get off center.  In my quest of greater obedience, I feel I'm missing the mark that I desire...what lack I
yet in seeing the solution.  There is something off course with me.  I feel it.  I want to get on track.

I'm figuring out how to set a personal plan for myself, with this General Conference as my guide/the Temple/prayer etc. etc., to pick my life up to where I feel it's in line with my Patriarchal Blessing and the things I know and understand in my heart that are mine to do.  Don't you have things that you are to do also?  We all have things we are suppose to do.  I want to do my part!

With my, seemingly no words/thoughts barred attitude, of sharing whatever is in/on my mind...I may come in and just delete this post but for now...it's game plan time. 

Best Quotes from Oct 2014 #LDSconf

No comments: