Friday, January 17, 2014

Office nearing completion of de-junk!!!!!





As I plow away on my master plan, I'm feeling such a feeling of accomplishment and relief!  Relief that I'm freeing myself of to much stuff.  Not necessarily junk/trash (although there is certainly a lot of that accumulated) but of way to much to even access the good stuff!

As a co-dependent (I like to think recovering/recovered) I'm thinking why put this out there?  won't people think less of me?  won't they see how weak I am?  won't they stop liking me?....that sort of mentality is stinkin' thinkin'. 

My friends love me as I am and they know my humanness and I theirs and it's a part of our mortal journey.

Would you believe?.....one more journal showed up!!!

Another beautiful leather one.  Burgundy with a black overlap spine and my initials in gold.  One entry.  Jan 1, 2008!  of course it's January 1st!  I decided to save it with my other gorgeous, totally blank red leather journal.  The two of them will last me the rest of my mortal life.  they don't take up much space, are lovely to look at, and I feel no guilt to just have them in my life, for my pleasure, and not journaling a bit!

I'll leave this entry in place!!  Just change the year!!!!

so supple, rich and beautiful! Books worthy of "red-letter days". 

 I should really use them! 



No comments: