Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Freedom on the horizon!!

Terry trying out his cherry wood walking staff that Greg made him!
Words found in file.  I do love the feeling below.  probably because it's not overwhelmed with stack of stuff!
why would this warm my heart?
last batch of stuff to sort and find desktop
looking better!!!
 I tried to put the above pictures after the paragraphs/picture first and it wouldn't let me so I'll end with what I wanted to start with.  Tomorrow I will be done with step one of my 4 step plan of #1 de-junking/downsizing.  Office will be done.  Closet is done.  Next?--under our bed!!!  Don't ask.  I'll tell when I unearth the treasures!
************************************
I cherish words and thoughts and ideas that float into my thoughts.  I believe in crediting the thought receivers and I have no idea who was gifted with this truth but wish I could acknowledge them.  A lot of food for thought in this wee sentence. (see bottom of page.  I couldn't get it to move right here!)

I want to be me.  real. solid.  what I have the divine destiny to become.  to be me.  This is a freeing task.  I'm enjoying the process.  Look at me the plundering plow horse!!!

Fiercely determined to conquer bothersome obvious/subtle thorniness is a wonderful task.  True it's shocking how much I've managed to accumulate, and view most as treasure and not trash, but space is a limiting factor.  If I can't access what I would like to use then of what use is it?  Space is limited so possessions must also be limited.  The size is what it is.  It's not going to expand.  Decreasing by whatever method works for me is essential.

I have no time left to waste!!

No comments: