Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fading Away....

Remember when I asked you to please pray for my friend, Myra Faye?   here

Here she is at the General Woman's Broadcast, on March 29th, at the Toppenish building.  In treating her brain cancer, the Radiation took her hair off the back of her head...thus the hat and scarf.

Hailey- Sherry- MYRA FAYE- Heather  3/29/14

Hailey- Sherry- MYRA FAYE- Heather  3/29/14
March 29-April 22 is 24 days.  24 days!!  That picture was taken 24 days ago!  She could walk.  She could talk. After the Conference we visited for a long time.  We planned to go to a couple of movies mid-week.  Go for beans/rice/salsa on Saturday. None of that transpired.  Her health just caved in.

This morning she was changed from her few days of Home Health Care to Hospice care!!!!  I have never seen anyone plummet downward at such a pace!!  I'm reeling from the speed and wake of devastation washing over my friend and her family.

just a few days ago...she could visit with me...  here

No comments: