Saturday, April 26, 2014

This song made me cry....

(Tamera used to live here and is a friend of Myra Faye.  We all love Tamera and miss her in our Ward.)
******************************

Nancy,

I don't know if you know that my mother-in-law is well  known here in Utah for her music. She is a classically trained opera soprano and has worked, performed and written music for and with Michael Ballam.

I am sending the words to a song she wrote several years ago when her Mother died.  I have not been able to get it out of my mind. I have felt that I need to send it to you- and if you feel it appropriate share it with Earl family and read it to Myra Faye for me?

Also, please tell Myra Faye I loved her laugh when she cracked up. I will miss her insights in Relief Society- she has a wonderful way of clarifying subjects. Even though I have not attended the Zillah Bookers for over a year- I sit in my new book club and wonder what she (and each of you) would have to say about the book we have been reading.

Please let me know if the document arrives okay- I can mess up easy things....

Love you!
Tamera
*******************************
(This is so beautiful.  I shared it with the Earls but I just had to share it with you also!!!   Myra Faye is in a deep coma.) 

*************************************

http://www.jentlejungle.com/files/SelflessHeart/08_See_You_in_the_Morning.mp3



SEE YOU IN THE MORNING


How do you say good-bye
In the light of the setting sun?
How do you let each other go
When it’s clear the time has come?
This parting is but a rain drop
In a life-time of sunny skies,
And when the clouds have parted
I will look into your eyes.

See you in the morning,
When The Son is shining bright,
So I won’t say goodbye, love,
I will only say goodnight.

How do you say, “I love you,”
And put all the meaning in?
A lifetime of things we’ve said and done,
Tell me how should I begin?
There is so much that I should tell you.
You’ve filled the corners of my heart.
But I’ll just kiss you one last time,
Then we two must part.

See you, see you in the morning, when The Son is shining bright,
So I won’t say goodbye love, I will only say goodnight. See you in the morning.

Words and music by; 
Susan Ames


                                                                                                                           Arranged by; 
                                                                                                                           Glen Ames

2 comments:

Kryssy said...

What a beautiful song, thank you so much for posting this!

Nancy Seljestad said...

You are so welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Have a wonderful day!