Monday, April 21, 2014

We know The Plan

This picture just pretty much says it all, don't you think?  The comfort of the resurrection is pictured in this empty tomb.


Sunday night and I'm tired.  I put on some lipstick and thought of my friend that is exiting this life and realized she will not do that simple act again-- of looking in the mirror and fixing her make-up.  Friendships are precious, priceless and each very unique. I treasure what she and I have--  soon to be changed to...what we had.  Past tense.  Over.  Gone.  Hard to wrap my mind around what is coming.

I believe in Christ and the Plan of Salvation.  Death is a part of that plan but is so sorrowful to experience, to such a degree--Scripturally we are told, we will love and weep and mourn at the passing of those we really know.

We know the Plan. 


No comments: