Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Promises Promises

Need personal spiritual guidance to your very own life?????  The Answer?---General Conference!!! 

 An Apostle shares his thoughts.....

" If we teach by the Spirit and you listen by the Spirit, some one of us will touch on your circumstance, sending a personal prophetic epistle just to you.” —Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

enjoy his talk here
*******************************************
Two witnesses establish a truth so here is one more for you.....

" I promise that if you will listen, you will feel the Spirit well up within you. The Lord will tell you what He wants you to do with your life. In conferences we can receive the word of the Lord meant just for us." —Elder Robert D. Hales

Enjoy his talk here 
 **************************************************
The  last few days have been so remarkable and I've learned so much about living and most especially living my own life.  I just couldn't contain myself after that General Woman's Conference and put that heartfelt note on Terry's FB not expecting an response.  I just wanted to tell all the people I've ever associated with, since I joined the Church those many years ago, that I love them.  They impacted my life.  Created everlasting memories.  The response amazed me.  It was so sincere and so personal to me.  Tonight I took them all down, saved them and will treasure them always.  

Several of them don't know I do a blog so I'll send that info to them.  My blog is my total comfort zone.  Ironically I do a blog and then tuck it away but you know how co-dependent I am at times.  Anyhow...maybe some of them will peek here in my creature comfort zone and that would be fun.  Fun for me at least!
******************************************
Are you pretty much ready for General Conference?  It will be absolutely wonderful.  Draw strength from those two quotes at the beginning and take advantage of what they say is available.  Make it work for you!
*****************************************
I'm thinking/planning the next phase of my life and I'm quite excited at some of the things I want to do.  30 years.  my 30 year plan.  Perhaps the Lord will return in the midst of all my plans!!  Hmmmm.  Could be!?  Lots of details to wrap up.  Will have my plan in place on May 7th.  My personal deadline.


 

No comments: