Thursday, April 3, 2014

We will feel/know when Truth is spoken!!!

Are you ready?  I'm excited and still thinking of what we want to have cooked ahead of time.  I'm thinking homemade Mac & Cheese.  I know.  I know.  Not the healthiest but maybe meatloaf  and a salad with it.  Maybe chicken soup?  I don't know.  something simple and familiar.  Cozy. (do only largesse-size folks think of food as cozy and comforting and tasty???)  We never lack for food!

remember those 2 special quotes here absolutely a couple of the most promising, exciting sentences around!!  Whatever you are struggling with or questioning or confused about?....do what they said!! Did you read the 2 talks that the quotes are taken out of?  take a bit of time and read them.

My take is...write it down.  listen to the talks and write down what you feel.  those feelings are your answers.

I'm still working on my 30 year plan.  deadline is May 7th.  I'm going to put that on my list...what should I be working on or even what is one thing to be doing in my time span!!!!

Get ready for a great spiritual experience!!!  Do your part!

**********************************

Looking for ways to prepare your family???  check this out...here


13038

No comments: