Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What a great day!!!

Tuesday....my Birthday! and what a fantastic day it was!  I was showered with love, thoughtfulness, cards, flowers, goodies, gifts, phone calls, fruit, email, confetti tossing singing telegram by 4 teens!, and lots of sitting and visiting!! and it was WONDERFUL!  I think this ranks as one of my most favorite celebrations ever!  It was relaxed, unplanned, genuine and it just lasted off and on the entire day!

They came singly or a couple or so at a time...8 women, 4 teens, 7 children.  And then all those calls/emails!!! 

It was a love fest for me.  Terry had retrieved the glass top, for the macrame table that my Dad made, and is on the porch and it was really grungy after wintering wedged in-between garage clutter.  I thought it was amazing that all of these women love me ...dirty glass or not!  You can't ask for more than that!

Truly my heart is so tender as I head to bed.  Everything was so unexpected and such a wonderful surprise.  I love my sweet friends.

Thank you for the best birthday.  This one is definitely #1 at this very moment.

No comments: