Thursday, May 2, 2013

On the upswing!

I'm making great progress towards regaining my equilibrium and my 10am goal.

My son is doing so much better and for that I'm so thankful.

I have felt loved.  I have felt strengthened.

I will check back in the afternoon!

How can a person be down, in the slightest bit when Church leaders say....

"Find happiness in ordinary things, and keep your sense of humor.... Keep your sense of humor!" Boyd K Packer, April 2004
“Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. ‘Accentuate the positive.’ Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” –Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments: