Tuesday, September 27, 2016

MyLife

Thought you'd enjoy this paparazzi National Inquirer photo of me!!  How irritating to have someone do this without permission!!  Happy day though...7 weeks today.  no misses.  5 days a week.  30 minutes.  Oh, now wrong stat...I celebrated my 7 weeks by pedaling (as pictured) for 40 minutes!!  Still doing some steps and some resistance band.  minimal and not worth reporting how many I do.  a few.  just a few.

I did the 40 minutes just because.  just because I wanted to see if I could do it and what it would feel like.  Yes...I can do it.  feeling...just an extension and bit of face glistening.  oh, you call that sweat?

Body shape remains the same but I have more stamina and that allows me more energy to do more putzing around here for us!

Image result for wizard of oz meme of riding bike
Me biking!


************************



That sour puss face reminds me of how I looked and felt when I managed to take offense recently.  In my defence...I'm tired (oh, and no one else is??)...I'm doing the best I can  (that's different than others?).  So in putting it out there in black and white...there is really no excuse for taking offense. 

What irritated the life out of me is...someone said something to someone about something they didn't like that I had supposedly done/said and wanted them to be the messenger!!  Cowards!! Yellow-bellied sapsucker! I had a tizzy-fit to my poor tired husband and ranted and raved...I'm out of here!  Who needs this?  They need to live the gospel.  They need to follow as it says in D&C 42:88.  blah. blah. blah.

He then put the entire situation right where it belongs... On my own shoulders! and calmly interrupted my tirade and said...sounds like you need to live it yourself.

As the scriptures say...the truth cutteth to the heart of the guilty!!  ouch!  Not what I wanted to hear!

I weighed it all out.  Considered if I was guilty as charged (could honestly say-no.)  Considered the source (yes.  this was their modus operandi.  this was their way of "fixing" things.  I'd seen it before but just not my turn to experience it until now). 

I reminded myself that the Lord knows my heart.  I decided to be in grudge-holding mode until I wrote this (now this is not some cryptic message to set the Ward abuzz.  don't you hate cryptic messages?  I'm sure the irritated person was sincere.  I still managed to want to shake them until their teeth rattled while yelling at them you should have talked to ME!, even feeling they were trying to solve things their way, I was not having the Gospel vibes of the Holy Ghost.)

Solution...D&C 64:8-11  and I really want 82:1, 23 in my life.  I need it.

That being said....I have slaughtered my ill feelings and not buried the hatchet or do you bury the hatchet when something is over and done?  I am so needy of the Lords help and only I can put myself in alignment to receive those ever so necessary blessings.

I did the ShakeyDance to shake it off and I'm now ready to move ahead!  Whew!

**************

Speaking of nice...Our son and grandson are coming to visit and "help us out".  How nice is that???  plus our DIL is sending meals with him!  That is double/triple nice!  What a surprise!  So workers that will do a to-do list plus catered meals!!  I love how nice our children are and how much they love us.  We are working on our list to give them lots to do!!

**********

Glad I cleared the irritant from my life and can now fully prepare for General Conference.  It will be the most amazing ever!!!!  so excited!!

No comments: