Saturday, January 9, 2016

Some Pictures...#1

Hopefully this will work!  Crossing my fingers that I can again post pictures!  This will be an assortment.  A real mixed bag but maybe I can get current.  I'll try not to be to obnoxious and overwhelm the computer process or you, the reader.  Here goes!  (hope. hope. hope.)

I did the ones below and now I can't do it again!!!


Jeanee the beater licker!

Her Pumpkin bread that she wanted to gift to friends.

Not all made it to the friends!


Christmas gift!  feasting!

Guess who baked a farewell batch of cinnamon rolls???

He wasn't super happy with the way they turned out but his HT families were!

No tree!

Love snow yard!!

Christmas decorations!  not really us!

My friend Sam from Germany!  He came by a couple of times.  so enjoyed visiting.

This seems rather unfortunate to me! Not like a real fortune cookie forecast should be!

No comments: