Monday, January 11, 2016

Life goes on...

A few days ago my dryer stopped working!  No heat!!  Terry finally got the oomph to pull it out, take the back off, check it and fix it.  Rejoicing all around.  Well, rejoicing for 10 minutes.  So a couple of more days and he again went through the entire routine!  Bless his heart.  Tomorrow I'm getting the part he needs in Yakima and he will fix it. 

And I then hope to report that all of the laundry is caught up...washed, dried and put away.  We can dry clothes at our son's if we want.  If it was summer I'd hang them on the line!  Heavenly scent!

Terry is the best trouble shooter on fixing mechanical things I've ever seen.  When he was working, people could not believe that he was able to work on all brands of heavy duty equipment.  He was valuable in his trade.  This is hard on him to not have that strength he once had. I even dared suggest that we ask for help or even mentioned maybe we needed to buy a new one.  (that idea about put him in cardiac arrest!)  He's still got duct tape on his roll!


No comments: