Monday, June 8, 2015

Worth more than a thousand words......

I saw this beautiful family picture posted on Mike Poulos FB page and got such a laugh out of it, that I asked if I could put it on my blog.  Permission granted.  This is Mike (right front), his wife, their son, his wife & their two boys, at the blessing, of the baby sister, of the family.  Check this picture out carefully.  Oopsie.  Poopsie.  And at this point no one knows the happenings!!  wonder what the youngest little boy is thinking???

Many years ago, Mike was a young Missionary in our Homer Branch and we were very involved with he and his companion.

To see why we were so very very involved?--- you can go to these past blogs that tell our story!!  Well, my vision of our story.  A story that was a hard time for me and a great lifetime memory for them!!  It all ended up being resolved within myself.  (seems I never stop resolving inner conflict!!!)

As so often happens in life...a woman/wife sees things entirely different than the man/husband!  Terry was on the same happy camper page as the Elders.  I was the sourpuss in the corner, fuming and spewing venom all over the place!  Lovely me! 

Grudgingly   The Long Bike Ride

Connecting the Dots   The Circle is Starting to Close  The Connecting


No comments: