Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Living Water starting to seep into my life. Yes!

Today, in addition to sweet Scripture study,  I read my old tried and true quotes of promise.  They have never let me down in fulfillment...

1966- President Kimball  (He really had a huge influence on my life with his teachings)

"I find that when I get casual in my relationships with divinity and when it seems that no divine ear is listening and no divine voice is speaking, that I am far, far away.  If I immerse myself in the scriptures the distance narrows and the spirituality returns....."

I also remember the impact of the following counsel and events.  Again, by President Kimball and also Sister Beck.  It's in this  blog....  One of the first blog  posts I did.  I looked this up and reread it because I really want to be like this.  I've wanted it when I first heard about it and all these years later...I still want to become this sort of woman.

No comments: