Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Spam- alot!

I was looking at different things on my blog controls or whatever they are called and found one called Spam.  I clicked it and was surprised to see all sort of things (like 60 notes!) that I had no idea were there!  It was a combination of sincere notes about my blog and then others wanting to help themselves by "helping" me to sign on with them for greater readership.  
 
 I figured out to delete the stuff that wasn't of interest to me, like- Thanks for your blog and I know you work hard and I can help you reach 4,000 readers  and another close in approach offered to help me reach 6,000 readers. Sign up today!  There were several on....you can make money off of your blog by advertising.  here's how to do it.  sign up today.   
 
There was one that basically said...I read your blog and hope you will read mine.  I checked it out and it was about dogs and where to purchase cardboard caskets!   Most wanted me to promote them or their products and I deleted away.  I will check my Spam box or folder on a regular basis and not let this happen again!

I accidentally deleted some of the nice ones with the others.  The ones I saved went into the blog on the date they sent it but I didn't know if they would get my reply so I decided  to print the few remaining ones and respond.

First of all- Celise, I have no idea why you would be in the Spam box and I didn't realize that you asked me last June about Calendula!!  I think I told you when we talked later.  I bought my jar at the health food store in Union Gap.  The Mill one.

Thank you for those that wrote such nice comments and apologies if I deleted others.  Consider this my reply...because it is!
 
 Anonymous said...
I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
Thank you so much.  Check in anytime!


Anonymous said...
I won't be able to thank you fully for the articles on your web-site. I know you'd put a lot of time and energy into all of them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I could do the same for someone else sometime.
Your note is plenty of thanks.  It's a labor of love to share my heart.


Anonymous said...
Does this site have a page on Facebook?
No.  And  I don't have any plans for it. You can blog on Facebook?


Anonymous said...
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing 26 of your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!…
Thanks!  I'm glad you stumbled in!  That is a lot of reading!  How nice of you to subscribe!
I write M-F.  Well, that is my endeavor and I don't miss to many days, so I will be writing again soon! 

Anonymous said...
You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I'll advocate this web site!
This totally caught me off guard.  I'm just letting this- sharing my heart adventure- grow naturally with friends telling friends.  I don't have the courage to enter a contest!  An advocate.  Interesting.  Thanks for your confidence in my little blog! 

 Anonymous said...
Good post! This is the kind of information that should be distributed on the online community. I would like to read more of this.
As stated Above, you also shocked me with such a bold idea!  Such a nice thing to say.  Thank you.  I so appreciate what you and Above said, but it's stunningly out of my realm of thinking. I don't even know how people do things like that.  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and support and feedback and interest as we jointly trudge along in our desire to be faithful followers of Christ and an example of a LDS woman.  

I appreciate my readers!!   You are who I think of when I write.  You are the ones that I enjoy talking with as words spill forth...from my heart to yours!





 
  


No comments: