Sunday, October 6, 2019

Surely this takes the cake...

Those 3 talks by the First Presidency at the Women's Session of General Conference yesterday!!  Oh, yes!...takes the cake!!  Tears were streaming here!  The Spirit testified to every word spoken by them!

As I mentioned before, things are hectic here right now, and I actually watched those 3 talks this morning at 5am.  It was the only part of GC that I hadn't yet heard!  So there I was...alone in the quiet early predawn hours watching and crying.  To hear President Oaks talk about this time, is the hour of that prophecy, by President Kimball was breathtaking to me.  You know I've blogged about that Prophecy so many times.  If you would like to hear/see that original talk?...here  I loved the way his wife read it!!!!

I've waited 40 years to hear those words that President Oaks pronounced!  It was just overwhelmingly amazing and beautiful to me.  The Spirit just washed over me.  It remains at this moment.

No comments: