Friday, October 4, 2019

October Fest!!! GC!

Our life has been hectic around here and I don't want you to think I've fallen off the planet.  Not so!  silly me- waiting for things to calm down so I can blog all the things that I think about sharing and it looks like things are really not going to calm down!  So...once again...here I go!  And...once again...sorry sorry sorry- to be so up and down and here and there.  No promises but I can't resist saying that I will attempt to be more dependable.  I think when someone makes the effort to access a blog then the blogger needs to keep their word.  'Nuff said!

Per usual- so excited about the GC tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What on earth will be coming down the Pike????  The announcement of women/girls being witnesses to baptism etc.???  Wow!

Our granddaughter and her husband will be singing in the choir on Saturday afternoon.  Britta will be on the left hand side of your screen.  outside row.  4th row up.  she has reddish hair.  she will be sitting next to a woman that has longer than shoulder length hair.  David, her hubby, will be on the right side (of course!).  2nd row up.  on the aisle seat.  he has dark rimmed glasses.

Our life is being turned upside down with Terry's health.  I will share when the final results are all in.  Probably next week.  A mountain looms on the horizon.

We are looking forward to hours of GC.  Pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy will be our fare plus some sort of cake (that I will make.  well, I plan to do it.  that may be wishing on a star.)  

we will now get ready to hibernate around the telly!  You too?

No comments: