Monday, October 7, 2019

Lots of homework!!!

Last night I listened to the Woman's Conference session of Conference again and realized President Oaks mentioned the prophecy by President Kimball- not President Nelson.  Still exactly the same feeling for me and I'm still just excited within!  I corrected it this morning.

The feeling of this great and grand gathering of all the women from 8 years old and up is almost palpable.  So exciting!! 

There was so much information presented and so many things to be studied and understood, such as...how it applies to me on a personal level....what it all means...what I'm to do...what we are to do.  I was startled to be told by the Prophet to read Section 107.  It is so Priesthoody.  Like completely!  When I went to it...only vs 3 and vss. 22-23 are red penciled.  that is out of 100 vss!  In Section 84 I have quite a lot marked of the 120 vs.  Anything though would be considered quite a lot compared to the 3 vss. in Section 107!  Section 25 is a section I'm familiar with, have always enjoyed it and accepted/realized it is for all women so it's really marked up.  But Section 107?  I've always considered it totally Priesthood!  Section 84? several applicable things in that one that have impacted me.  I also remember when President Ezra Taft Benson told us, the Church at large, in April 1986,  that we were under condemnation for not reading the Book of Mormon (vss 54-58)!  Connecting those vss. with what President Nelson said about the upcoming April 2020 GC plus all the suggested ways to study and to be able to watch the new Book of Mormon videos plus the course of study for the entire Church in 2020 will be the Book of Mormon...lots of changes in 33 years!! 

Lots to prepare for!!! 

Like you, I will listen to all of the Conference sessions again (I love/appreciate technology that allows me to do that!!!) and the first thing I will really get into and ask how it applies to me is Section 84!

To say I'm excited is an understatement!!!!!

**************
Dr. appointments this week for Terry.  Will share when something is concrete.                               

No comments: