Monday, March 16, 2015

Retraction!!

Sunday night Melissa reminded me that I said I'd post a picture a month!  Of me!!  I told her I changed my mind and I needed to say so to you.  So I did 2!  Just can't handle it!  Must have been something in the air when I made such a rash decision to actually say I'd do such a whack-o thing monthly!!  Whack-o for me anyhow. 

Melissa, I know you've already seen this but here you go...I did put a picture on!, already seen on FB, and with that I am retracting that earlier statement!!  No promise of any pictures of me on my blog.

I honestly cannot imagine how people do selfies!!  They enjoy it!!  Love it!!  and I certainly enjoy their pictures of themselves!  So keep it up everyone.  I'm checking you out!!

My beautiful friend, Chelle!  love her!!

No comments: