Friday, March 20, 2015

early preparation...

I love Church meetings, especially conferences.  right now is that time that I love...Stake Conference, General Women's Conference, April General Conference...one right after the other.  I'm already thinking of menu for General Conference.  We literally sit for two days and watch it all.  Love being in my house (yes, at times relaxed in my old comfy bathrobe) and enjoying this modern day miracle of sitting in my living room and seeing the happenings.

I'm mentioning Gen. Conference now because it's time to get ready to receive the gift of GC.  I like to make a guess at what might be mentioned...like- last days/food storage/gays and that sort of thing but the really biggy for me is to seek answers to my personal questions.  Right now I actually only have one question in my mind and maybe it will shift to something else or maybe it will stay and I'll have a couple of more, that I really want some guidance or a confirmation of.  

I'll write it on a paper and be excited, happy and relieved when I get my answer!!  so right now am giving you a heads up....time to make your list of questions or question!!  

Terry and I heard this on one of your Conference talks.  True it covers broader answers to problems that we all share in mortality but we can have personal help (IF we ask in prayer for that guidance/revelation)

My dear brothers and sisters, I feel it both a privilege and a blessing to be present at this inspirational conference, and I know that the answers to many of today’s problems are to be found in the messages being given by our leaders.    Franklin D. Richards  (GC April 1971)

This is from 2013 but still rings true....

No comments: