Monday, March 9, 2015

6 words to NEVER say!!!

Christ's life, His scriptural teachings, His Church, the RS organization I adhere to-- are all centered and based on service.   

My friend Carol lives a life of service.  She always has and I believe she always will.  She is a human dynamo.  She has single-handedly taken care of our entire Ward at times.  She knows every needful thing to do and does it.  Pronto.  Without delay.  She is amazing!  I know this sounds exaggerated but really I could produce Ward witnesses that would back me up on this phenomenal woman.  None of us could match her if we tried and I'm glad that isn't expected of any of us.

My life is blessed with the presence of many great women and the commonality, beyond Church membership, is each has a kind and giving heart.  Each gives in their own way.  They have figured out their own personal ministry.  (Ministry.  I like the word and want to blog about that beautiful word.)

At different times in my life, I've done different levels of service. 

Right now I feel like my own personal life is my own personal service project!!  So many changes in our life and I'm feeling more in control of "us".

anyhow....
 
This article is one of the best, if not the best, I've ever read.  read the comments also.  they are eye-openers!  The Six Word Phrase All Mormons Should Stop Saying  here







No comments: