Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Seeking the Source

good morning! 

So...I'm headed to the Temple.  Today is my birthday and I need to go Temple visiting in order to deal with being 75 years old!!  I guess I need to own it!  75!!  oh, Wow!!  that is 3/4 of a century old!!

So... I'm closer to leaving earth-life than arriving--

 So... I'm going there fully expecting direction as to what would be most appropriate/beneficial/best use of time for the next 30 years.  Terry doesn't want to live that long but I've always felt that 105 years was a good number to achieve.  With stipulations of being able to care for myself, of course.

So... I'm heading out to receive some revelatory guidelines, for exit lane living, as I totally believe that the Temple is a place of personal revelation and I'm going to go get some!! 

So... I seem to have no compunction to keep anything to myself since I started my blog, that being said--I'll share my life direction heading into the last 30 years of my mortal experience after I go to the Temple.

No comments: