Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Drama Queen...Center Stage!!

Sometimes a person just has to take a breather.  I've been on a breather but I forgot to tell you that I was on a breather!  sorry about that.   Now that is not true at all.  I didn't forget.  I just neglected to do it.  Pretending that all is well!!!

Had to take myself and place me in a timeout chair to think about my negative feelings and my mean spirited attitude.  Finally got my nose out of the corner and am now telling myself...you sit here until you figure out why you are being so impatient with the one you love.  Now I'm in-- solving the mystery mode-- so I'm taking myself on an inside-self sabbatical to figure out why my kindness cup is drained.

So excuse me for a few days, whilst I whittle away time and fritter about emotionally, with the goal of embracing a full size attitude of gratitude....Plus pores oozing so much kindness and patience and gentleness and total love that I could easily qualify for some medal, of some sort of honor.

I think this magazine picture expresses my mean icy-ness!  jagged ice crown and matching scepter!! I like her bold beauty!  cold hearted though!!  I need to melt my ice spots but not have a melt down!!  Maybe Frozen has my message of how to manage things....Let it Go!!!!!!

Brrrrrr!!!  Chill out!!!  Cool your jets!  Simmer down!
 I will give myself up to the 28th to get a grip on my feelings!!  Until then....well, I really don't know but I'll give myself the gift of no-guilt solitude to get back on track!!!!

wonder if my Temple Rec. will be rejected at the door when they scan it?  will the fragile tissue like pages of my scriptures curl and burn when I touch them?  will my words from prayers float around in word clouds?  will my Conference issue pages appear to be glued together?  I will need to immerse myself in these resources if I want to soften my heart and be able to hear the guidance of the Holy Ghost.  I have a lot of work to do!!!!

Hanging up the closed sign.  re-open 28th.  

No comments: