Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Year Old- Today!!!

One year ago I started my blog!  Today is my one year anniversary!  I decided to post 5 days a week, M-F, and just share what I felt like talking about.  52 weeks and 5 days a week should equal 260 entries.  I accomplished 252!  and that includes this entry.  


It has been an interesting, satisfying, intriguing and occasionally overwhelming trek but I can say that I've really enjoyed it.  Actually I love writing and this is a great outlet for sharing my thoughts and heart.


It has been fun to hear from you via email or a blog comment!  Thanks for the encouragement, support, affection, and appreciation!  


So into year two.  my year of seeking health and spiritual growth and knowing that you will be there for me as I share my journey!

One year!  



No comments: