Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quiet One-Liners

J.W. Anderson sent the following comment yesterday.  (that reminds me...I really want to have there be some way that comments show down the side and others can comment on others comments.  awkward sentence but you know what I mean.  I'm clueless but someone knows how and I will find them!)  Anyhow I enjoyed what JW said....
If we could all just desire to have a greater out-pouring of the spirit in our lives and then actually "move upon" what he gives us...what a different experience we would have! Our greatest gift....agency. What we fought for! There is such clarity, inspiration, enlightenment and personal revelation at our fingertips. My problem is that I typically have the "volume" of my daily routine turned up so loud, I couldn't feel the spirit (much less hear it) if it were screaming in my face. My goal this year is to turn the "volume" down and create an inviting space for the spirit to be heard. Thank you for your inspiration and example!!

No comments: