Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Face Cream...

So...IF you see a little ad, offering you a small sample of some sort of miracle cream and it will only cost you total $4.95, you best be careful.

Saga Summary-
1-ordered 2 different trial size face creams.
2- they arrive.  I see the snake venom note and refuse to open it.  (total coward)
3- another box arrives.  I call to cancel. they say they will.
4- yet another box arrives.
5- my credit card bill arrives.  2 charges of $89.97
6-call credit card company.  They say that there had been 2 charges of $94.94 on Dec.5th and the Snake oil company had cancelled and refunded that money.
7-I told her that there were still 2 charges for $89.97 on my bill.  She saw it and acknowledged that it had not been removed.  told me to call Venom dealers and IF they wouldn't cooperate she would help me out.
8-called the company and honestly it was a 3 ring circus.  The gal kept upping the volume on some babbling conversation and noise and hollering are you there?  can you hear me?  I told her to turn the volume down and yes, I could hear her.  I was on the phone with her for 45 minutes.  She tried to convince me that the charge was cleared etc. etc.  Anyhow...I said I'd call the credit card and let them deal with the situation and suddenly she offers me a $100 coupon, for free, to buy any products they have! No!  No!  I want nothing to do with your company. 
9-end of story.  she talked to her supervisor yet again and suddenly...it's all cleared up!  then these two emails came.  I should have let the credit card people do it but I did win. 
10- it's shocking to me that even though I never agreed to anything at all and there was no fine print when I ordered the cream, they actually charged my card $369.82!!!!  In 4 weeks time! 
11-end of Saga.  Just had to vent.  I know...it was my own fault.  I guess it was? 

Hello Nancy,

We have refunded $89.97 back to the original payment method you used when purchasing order number 200758 on 11/16/2016 03:51am for the total amount of $89.97.

If you have any questions please call 1-866-208-3871 and a member of our customer service team will be happy to help.
Hello Nancy,
 We have refunded $89.97 back to the original payment method you used when purchasing order number 200756 on 11/16/2016 03:51am for the total amount of $89.97.
 If you have any questions please call 1-877-968-2238 and a member of our customer service team will be happy to help.

Refund Confirmation #200758 - Premium Brand Snake Venom Peptide Cream
Refund Confirmation #200756 - Premium Brand Anti-Aging Formula

No comments: