Wednesday, April 1, 2015

menu planning...

Count down moving fast.  So happy and excited.  Planning our menu and ended up with 3 or 4 ideas and then did none as it seemed more Easter to buy a ham.  don't ask me why.  I don't know.  Costco had an unsliced ham and being as how the Mister doesn't like the spiral cut ones, this will work out great.  we will also have homemade cole slaw.  steamed carrots.  and I don't know what else.  Terry really wants me to make a chocolate pie.  I love him that he likes me to cook some things that are special to him.  Not necessarily the healthiest but special.  I have the power to grant that wish and I just might do that deed.  Might.  Not for certain yet.  My mother always made deviled eggs for Easter feast.  haven't made those in ages.  might do that also.  I'll have things ready Friday night for the weekend party that the two of us will have! 

Are you ready?  food decided?  question/questions written down?  (no limit on questions you can ask!!)

This is about asking questions you want answered at Conference...it's real short but worth the few minutes....here

Review Promised blessings to asking questions at these sites below.....

If you only have time read one of these-- then let it be this one about asking questions....
General Conference - No Ordinary Blessing Elder Uchtdorf  here

Strengthening Faith and Testimony at General Conference by Elder Hales here

The Blessings of General Conference by Elder Paul V. Johnson here

Things for your kiddos to do....here  and here


No comments: