Monday, April 6, 2015

oh, was that inspired or what??

What a marvelous outpouring of Spirit!!!  So many one-liners given that will be quoted and referenced for years to come!!  I've never heard a talk like Elder Christofferson Andersen.  I've heard lots of Conference talks mention the last days and the condition of the world but never one by an authority talking about the his desire and the glory of His coming.

Today I heard Prophets and authorized people preach.  Preach in a wonderful inspiring way.  Not just teaching a doctrinal lesson.  Preaching as to how to live and how to get with the program and live the Gospel and be nice and love each other of our faith & love those not of our faith... To truly love those  members that are no longer involved in Church and are doubting...The importance of embracing the Gospel by keeping all covenants...The promise of peace and not being fearful even as we witness the condition of our last day world events...To hear of the amazing growth of the worldwide-ness of the Church and more Temples and more culturals and more countries embracing the truth as we know it...Use Temples by attending regularly... Blunt talk about single adults need to get married and have a family...Wiser use of electronic devices that divide people from reality and eliminate actual conversations...lots of mention of marriage between a man and a woman.   The list is endless!!!  Spectacular!!!

Never have I heard so many analogies that were just amazing in illustration.  Stories that were spell binding.  Every single talk was profound.

I wanted a confirmation of a portion of my personal life plan and I got it.  I was seeking to know if I was on the right track.  Hope you got the answer you were seeking also.  Looking forward to dissecting the talk!!! 

I chose not to take notes and started wishing I had but never started in.  I was wanting to copy everything it seemed!!  Opted to wait until it's online and also knew memes gems would be on FB in short order.  like the two I shared below.

Seems its time to step up to the plate and be a real Christian....A real Latter-day-saint... Enjoy our membership and focus on the good things the Gospel offers...Not be afraid of life in a world not of our choosing in actions on the face of it but still it's our beautiful world and I love it like you do.  

The Spirit was so strong I felt it right in our living room as we listened to all the talks.  I am more than happy right now.  Bliss.

I know this is truly the true restored Church and I love it.  I am so glad that I believe in latter-day Prophets and know that the heavens are opened and we really get the real deal through speakers, such as we've been privileged to hear, these last few days.  also the General Woman's Conference.  great inspired talks there also.

It never gets old!!!



Kevin AndSheri Schmidt's photo.
Who would think it would come to this sort of counsel???

No comments: