Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Joyful!

I went to the Temple Thursday and  since I got home, I've felt such peace and such joy! It is remarkable!!!  The Lord is so good, isn't He?  We can have challenges and at times feel overwhelmed but in His goodness we can be blessed with such deep wonderful feelings.  I feel so happy.  So joyful. Personal experience has taught me to breathe deeply and savor all of these marvelous feelings of such splendid emotions.  A bit of heaven for sure!  I look around and not one thing is any different.  I look in the mirror and I look exactly the same as always.  Joy is that inward invisible spiritual feeling that permeates my body.  I think it is oozing out my pores!  How thankful I am for persistent prayer that eventually is answered. Sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

Highlight: Therefore They Hushed Their Fears

Highlight: Elder David A. Bednar’s address at the April 2015 General Conference. (0:53)
53 second video

No comments: