Friday, February 28, 2014

Snails pace!

What a Thursday!  Terry had the test.  Couldn't get things working for the observation on the new peek at his innards.  Ended up giving him a chocolate candy bar and a carton of whole milk.  He told them that would set him off  (he's been on NO fat eating).  The gal said she had no choice....Sorry.  He did as told.  She got her moving of the organs shot and he ended up with a several hours long gall bladder attack.  Poor fellow.  Such pain.  We are both glad it didn't last all night.  Very thankful for that.  Seems he doesn't have gall stones but what on earth is going on??????  Come on medical pros!!!  Help my darling man!!!  Now everyone will be passing on information (molasses slow!) between Doctors and clinic and hospital and hopefully in a week we will know the facts!  I like to deal with facts....not guessing and hearsay and maybes and perhaps and etc., don't you?

Sleep is so restorative.  How thankful I am for a roof over my head, a comfy bed, and the hope of a wonderful relaxing tomorrow!

I need to go to the Temple.  Yes.  I need that.


13096

No comments: