Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Train starting to chug a chug!!!

Slightly off track and thus slightly off task but still moving ahead.  Same 1st goal of dejunk/downsize.

Into living room....
Wow! that is blurry!  small table jammed with magazines!

Tossed away!!

except for these!!

stuffed piano bench
tidy piano bench with books showing my level of playing (zilch. nada. zero)
 In the bench I found something that I had no idea was in there.  This is a story for another time but it sure brought back the memories.  A flood of them!!!

Memories!

Note the words--Modified and Simplified!  Key words!

Bookshelf...messy!  

Bookshelf....tidy!  
Here are some  books that I found tucked away. An AA book that I thought might help me lose weight.  It didn't work!  or I didn't work it is more accurate.  I remember going to an AA place to buy it!  Note the 5 copies of the music CD I Hope You Dance. Purchased in 2000.  Have yet to mail them to my 5 children!! 
    

 Again, all sorts of things that I thought would be fun to master.  Some perfectly preserved in their unopened state!  I seem to want to do everything but the reality is it doesn't get done!!  I remind myself that the road to you know where is paved with good intentions!! Am I heading downward? 

two pieces of granite from CR Temple.   Need to find them a home.

No comments: