Thursday, November 21, 2013

Now this would be good in my 2014 creed...

It's getting close to time to start thinking about reviewing/revamping/renewing my Creed list. 

This is from a leadership book.  Again...no author.  I just wanted the Thomas Huxley quote so neglected to write the source down.  a tidbit of treasure from my mile high stack of notes that I love!

Isn't this profound?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He smiled at me with a twinkle in his eye, as if he had been asked this question many times, and replied, without hesitating, "The most important success principle of all was stated by Thomas Huxley many years ago. He said, "Do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
uh-huh.  needed on my creed list.   It is sort of like my...  if not me -who?  if not now--when?  

Everyone else in the world probably has this mastered but me!  Oh, really, you don't have it down pat either?  Love the company. 

I will really think about it. 

Need a Creed peek idea?  Here you go!
 2011 2012 2013
 

No comments: