Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Men-only Mormon conference session to be broadcast!

Well, as I live and breathe, isn't this amazing and it just takes my breath away with excitement!  How fantastic for Priesthood holders, throughout the world, to get to see/hear from their rank and file members. How wonderful for housebound men!  How wonderful for women, that don't have a hubby that takes notes and then shares!  How wonderful for women that have HT that never quite get around to sharing earlier than late! How wonderful for women like me, that love to know the latest happenings as they are happening!! We can watch it as it unfolds!!  One more hour of goodness to fill my cup to overflowing!

The Church has worked so hard in getting all the sessions online ASAP for reading but to see it, all inclusive, in real time!  Oh, yes!  You know I'm hyper about this!

I've been looking forward to October General Conference, as I'm an avowed Conference nut, and now I'm way over the top!  Don't you just love firsts?  History in the making!

Wow!

Men-only Mormon conference session to be broadcast - Charter.net

here (church responds to Priesthood meeting request)


(PS- I'm not sure what happened to my computer but it froze up or something like that, wouldn't work, so that is why I'm just doing a blog!!  I stayed at it until midnight and then hit the hay!)

(another PS-  I don't know if my responding to comments gets to you but thanks for the love notes about our wedding anniversary!)

No comments: