Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I was not aware of this....

 The last few days I've become aware of so much suffering throughout our Stake.  Perhaps you know  of former Bishop Bruce Ricks, from Sunnyside, and his plight.  I wasn't aware.  Maybe you aren't either.  Because his immune system is really really compromised, they are keeping people up to date, through a blog.  This cuts down on visits and phone calls and etc.

He is in our prayers.
 
THE BRUCE: *Sleep coma and SAA*: The last week has been full of events, progress and sleep. Yesterday, I accidentally gave my dad a pain killer instead of an anti-nausea...

His wonderful RSP shared how great their Ward is to the Ricks family.  The Gospel is terrific.  Heard the same thing in 5th Ward.  and in 6th Ward.  All in one day!  Compassionate service is everywhere!!!  

No comments: