Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time Flies....

I am trying to get our pictures organized so I can access them and so our children can see them etc. etc.  Right now I'm focusing on the ones stored? in my computer.  My son set me up with a very basic system with categories that I asked for.  It's years worth of pictures to plow through. 

Just starting and am enjoying it so much.

I just have to share a couple that made me tear up.  I could feel the love and the joy.  This was when Terry and I had a fuss over his haircut!  He cut his gorgeous hair off and got this crew cut.  He looked adorable as a teenager with a crew cut but it wasn't good (my estimation) for a kind look for a kind man!

These were at Leavenworth on one of our annual trips...Terry and Jeanee...one just singing and the other after swimming.

(I gave birth to an angel!!!!)






Life flies by!  Make great memories and take pictures to jog those memories and bring back that joy!!

*****************************************
Improve the Shining Moments (Hymn #226)

  1. 1. Improve the shining moments;
    Don't let them pass you by.
    Work while the sun is radiant;
    Work, for the night draws nigh.
    We cannot bid the sunbeams
    To lengthen out their stay,
    Nor can we ask the shadow
    To ever stay away.
  2. 2. Time flies on wings of lightning;
    We cannot call it back.
    It comes, then passes forward
    Along its onward track.
    And if we are not mindful,
    The chance will fade away,
    For life is quick in passing.
    'Tis as a single day.
  3. 3. As wintertime doth follow
    The pleasant summer days,
    So may our joys all vanish
    And pass far from our gaze.
    Then should we not endeavor
    Each day some point to gain,
    That we may here be useful
    And ev'ry wrong disdain?
  4. 4. Improve each shining moment.
    In this you are secure,
    For promptness bringeth safety
    And blessings rich and pure.
    Let prudence guide your actions;
    Be honest in your heart;
    And God will love and bless you
    And help to you impart.

No comments: