Monday, June 10, 2013

home again! glad to be here!

so I made it home safe and sound and am in recovery mode after a busy week with my sister.

brain feels tired as does my body!  just wanted to share a picture or two.  As I was close to arriving at my destination, feeling the heat and sort of ready to get out of car and maybe never get back in for another drive, I was jolted awake by this sight as I pulled up to a stop sign....

What on earth?????!!!!

This was in my Niece's flower pot.  The mother bird nestled it in the geraniums and it was moved and the bird immediately rebuilt and laid two more eggs!
beautiful!!!
My sister's next door neighbor is a caterer and she brought over two plates of deliciousness. 
Leftovers from a bridal shower earlier in the afternoon.  Exquisite to look at and delectable!

sweets plate.  note the fresh flowers!  Homemade lemon meringue.

savory plate- tidbit morsels!

all sorts of beautiful wrappers!

she worked hours on end to put on this spread!!
Making all of these goodies is a labor of love for sure!  They looked lovelier in real life!

No comments: