Thursday, June 13, 2013

Excuse Litany

Well, if this doesn't beat all!!!  I was up at 6-ish and working on my blog post.  One that I'd been thinking of doing and then promising  and had really worked on it way beyond last night.  Had it almost done and would you believe...I unknowingly deleted the entire thing???  I started in again and totally unreal!...  AGAIN.  gone.  out in cyberspace!!  I have no idea what I clicked on.  I'm wondering when I went to size down a picture if I could have done it?  I even checked the trash can icon.  no luck!

Wanting sympathy/encouragement I popped off a note to a friend...

I had all sorts of things for my blog. got up early and started in. had it organized. pushed something and it ALL disappeared! Started in again to reassemble. trying to remember the whats and wheres. about half way through and the ENTIRE thing again vanished!!....My experience indicates this either needs to be said or it's not worth my while to assemble or anyone else's to read!! I feel to try again. So I will!

later.  still whining and doing nothing on blog...

2 hours today!!! into cyber space!!! could be worse...like not being able to type!!!!
she wisely replied....
 Argh!!!!! Deep breath. Soldier on.

Argh!!!

I did not soldier on.  I stopped my self-indulgent blogging,  as my self-imposed blogging time limit was gone and the full day beckoned for me to march into that realm of daily-ness.  Bills and Groceries and Dishes and Cooking and little details of life beckoning for my attention.  Mindless tasks that allow time for thinking...Thinking about summer and McCall and family.... Thinking about plays that are coming up with tickets purchased and ready for enjoyment!...Thinking about the Gospel!!..Thinking about my friends!!  Yes.  You!!

Yes.  I'm still going to share what keeps evaporating into thin air and check cautiously as I post any links or pictures to not deep-six my thoughts.  

Have a wonderful day and I will also.  It's a day of blood tests for Terry and check-up so the day will be busy.  Aren't they all?
 



No comments: