Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How a Meteor Shower Inspired a Favorite Hymn + 7 freebies

Meridian Magazine - How a Meteor Shower Inspired a Favorite Hymn - Meridian Magazine - LDS, Mormon and Latter-day Saint News and Views

from the Author- Larry Barkdull....
 (Please accept my gift to you of my 7-volume Pillars of Zion series. Get your free PDFs by clicking: www.pillarsofzion.com.)

**************************
I've been thinking about my sister and feeling I need to go see her.  Terry feels I should act on my feelings and is encouraging me to go.  He's up to faring for himself so I'm on a brief roadtrip to Eagle.  Be back here within a week.

When I get back I will be sharing two things that are stuck in my craw.  They aren't going away so I'm going to put them on the table and share my feelings.  Maybe they will dissipate on my travels?  Not likely. 

Back here on Monday, June 10th.  Have a great week!

No comments: