Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Midnight!

The video I wanted to put on here, the one from Sports Illustrated about the 2 brothers, one with Cerebral Palsy, is impossible for me to put on!!!  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I did that other video!!

I'll try again but for now I'm just going to bed.  It's the middle of the night.  I tried for ages
to get it on here.  Maybe you've already seen it.  I hope so but I will try again in a few hours.

Sorry.

also tried to get online and get a quote from 1946 CR that I wanted to share and everything just kept locking up.  Terry tried to help me to no avail.  Things froze!

also tried to find a scripture for several hours between yesterday and today to share.  so frustrating that I can't put my finger right on it.  Drats!

Things happen like this occasionally in life... I tried with not a shred of success, was stubborn and refused to post something else, cut off my nose to spite my face by not considering another option,  and thusly....no real post today!!  Just me sniveling!  Pathetic!

Heading to bed on the same day that I plan on getting up early so I best get going.

So there you go!

Tomorrow!  The sun will come out tomorrow!!!

No comments: