Thursday, December 6, 2012

This day is over!!! yes!

Just a quick note.  I'm alive and well and not suffering and my heart is just overwhelming with gratitude.  About an hour before I headed out, I felt this wonderful feeling that can only be described as me feeling brave.  I t was so great.  I  just wanted to check in and say thank you for your kind thoughts and all those prayers.  I'm headed to bed in a bit.  Would you believe I've been up ALL day.  sitting.  that is true.  just sitting but that is a miracle in itself.  More later.  Thanks again!

 My children, near and far, are so good to me...look what they sent their Mother....



It is one of the loveliest Christmas arrangements I've seen.  I think I'll put it on table as it a centerpiece arrangement.  the picture doesn't do it justice.

I cannot believe that I survived this day, with nary a problem or pain, and am telling about it.

Prayer, especially united prayer, and most especially prayers of friends and those that love one, are just powerful beyond comprehension.

I am comprehending that I need to go to bed.

Nite

No comments: