Friday, December 7, 2012

Good morning!

Just checking in to say that I had a good night's sleep.  no pain.  a little soreness. one little spot that needs a gauze patch a bit more. 

All in all, I'm enjoying my miracle!  Priesthood blessings and prayers and Temples and love and faith...aka Synergistic Power! 

I want to go to the Stake Christmas concert tonight and I'm sure I can!

I want to go to a dance recital tomorrow and I'm sure I can!

Sunday, and also Tuesday, I'm assigned to go to 6th Ward and I'm sure I can do it!  Which reminds me...When I told the Stake RSP that I doubted I could make the Sunday meeting because of having 4 teeth extracted etc. etc.  She replied...Try to be there and just smile if you can't talk.  She was serious!  I broke out laughing and envisioned a horror jack-o-lantern!  Actually sites aren't visible unless I laugh and throw my head back.  Which I occasionally do.  A habit to break for sure!

So I'll just sort of loll around today and let my body do it's magic.  amazing.  I am so blessed!

Have a great day!!!




No comments: