Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!!!!! Yes!!!

My Christmas thoughts are on what Christ means to me and the impact the Gospel has in my life.  I'm so thankful for a myriad of blessings.  Family and then friends.  Friends that are like a special family addition to me.  My thoughts and love and prayers go out to those suffering losses and working their way through heartache and pain. 

Special love to all the missionaries serving throughout the world, those I know and don't know.

It's our Grandson's first Christmas in the field.  He makes me feel so tender.  He and his Dad drove from KS to WA, just so we could see  him before he headed out.

I'm thinking of all my children and grandchildren and thankful they aren't deprived in life of the basics as so many others are in the world.

And I'm thinking of you!  Thanks for being a part of my life by reading my blog.  It's a feeling of connectedness and forms a friendship of a specific kind as it's all about choice.  I choose to share whatever random thoughts I'm having and you choose to read my musings.  Merry Christmas to each one of you!  Those I personally know and those that I've not yet met. 

Technically we had our Christmas on Christmas Eve and I'll share more about that later on but for now, this Christmas day....What would our lives be like in this chaotic world without the Peace of the Gospel??  It is a day to celebrate His Birth.  For sure!!!


Photo


No comments: