Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A wonderful weekend coming up!!!

Oh the wonders of technology that allow us to sit in our home and watch every smidgen of General Conference!!  What a blessing!  I love getting ready for it with food prepared and house cleaned up and just sit and soak it up!  Breathe it in! Hour after hour!  2 full days!!! Sing with the choir!  Feel the Spirit!  Listen for answers that I've sought!  I am so grateful.  so thankful.  very very thankful for General Conference!!

 I'm not sure yet what I'll fix to eat but I will figure that out.

I appreciate Terry enjoying Conference also.  We sit and marvel over the wonder of it all.  We will be thinking of our Grandson on his Mission enjoying Conference also.

I recently received a precious email from my youngest friend.  Lydia.  She loves me and I love her also. 

  vis week is my baby bruvr birfta on thurstday he is
toring 3 and i em likeing forst grad and my mom poot
on fak
fiing neis vay are pick
love lydia


Her letter made me think of how difficult it is for little ones to enjoy Conference.   Check this site out for all sorts of information and games etc. for children during Conference.  use it for restless teens also!!  Thanks Nick!  Each Conference he sends information to be shared with all of you.  Sharing it now will give you plenty of time to get some things ready.

Check the link for General Conference Countdown and Packets
http://nicksposts.wordpress.com/?s=October+2012+General+Conference+

(could you read Lydia's letter that she wrote totally on her own???  I felt blessed with the gift of interpretation!)

this week is my baby brother's birthday on thursday he is 
turning 3 and I am liking first grade and my mom  put
on fake
fingernails they are pink
love lydia

No comments: