Thursday, August 2, 2012

Memory jogger!

I'm not going to forever post only pictures but I want to share these two.   I find there is something interesting and fascinating about pictures taken, of repeat actions, at different years.  I think it's a part of a personal history, of a tradition, of growth and also tremendous enjoyment.  A great visual way to reminisce.

They just got off the Disney Cruise ship yesterday.  The right picture is when they were boarding. and the left picture was probably 10 years ago.  Taken at the exact same place!  One thing for sure, Jeanee has a better camera!! So many memories pop into my mind when I see these two pictures.

I remember when we went to FL for Christmas, the girls were going on 4, the ship had docked and was undergoing prep for the next cruise.  Our SIL Scott took us over to give us a tour of the new ship.  One of the girls said to Terry....Poppa, do you have your own boat?  Poppa replied...No, I don't sweetie.  She said...That is okay.  Daddy will give you one.


When life slows down a bit after our summer fest, a good project and a fun one to boot, would be to put together some Now & Then pictures.  I think I'll put that on my list!!!


No comments: