Monday, September 14, 2015

Life...amazing!

So all of the ducks are lined up and I'm heading over to spend a few days with Dixie.  Our son will keep an eye on his Dad so that makes me relaxed.  Well, somewhat relaxed!  The Dr.s upped Dixie's oxygen up to a 5.  Wonder how high they can go?  We will have some sister fun and make hay while the sun shines!  We have always gone on a yearly sister trip.  A short Vacation.  This one will be a Staycation.  I'll be the condescending older sister and let her call the shots on what we do.  She is even more bossy than me (although she would argue that fact!) so it's more peaceful to let her just decide what we will do and go along for the ride.  Not sure how far we can go with a mini-tank of hand-carry H2o joining us but we will make the most of it!

there is no accessing my blog from her house so I'll be in touch when I get back.

This meme reminds me of President Hinckley's quote about beef being tough and etc.  I just think this is so creatively true!

Later!!! 


No comments: