Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Life keeps on...

We had a wonderful low-key anniversary and enjoyed each others company as should be.  I know 58 sounds like a lot of years and I guess that is because it is a lot of years.  The anniversary I'm really curious about is being married 60 years. Wonder if it will feel any different?

Marriage years are just like everything in life that lingers and time marches on and you march along also.  It seems like yesterday and feels like you just got married and then on the other hand, it feels like you have been married forever.  As the guy in Princess Bride would say...but on the other hand...and it just switches back and forth. We are in a wonderful stage of life and love and marriage.  Very Sweet!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart is so sad that Elder Scott is gone.  I know we've not heard from him in a long time but I still hear him when I read his talks and books. He was so willing to share what he'd learned and steps to accomplish spiritual things.   I learned so much from him!  I will miss him so much.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read today that this is the first time in 100 years that there have been 3 vacancies in the Quorum of the 12.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This article is so good. here  About the calling of Elder Maxwell as an Apostle.  I remember reading it in his book and enjoyed it then and enjoyed reading it again today.  He was another Apostle that taught me so much through his talks and books.  Still miss him.

No comments: