Friday, August 15, 2014

Yes!!! he did make it home!!!!

Arriving!!!!!
Mom hug!

Love this one of Lorrie and Lance

He looks so fantastic!!


He called tonight and we talked for just a few minutes.  He sounds wonderful!!  We are looking forward to our trek to Kansas and see him in person!!

I worked like crazy to get these pictures on and wasn't able to get a picture that was so special of him alone just smiling.

I was totally caught off guard at how the pictures impacted me.  I just started crying.  He looked like a warrior to me.  One that had stayed the course and lived the rules and witnessed for TWO FULL YEARS (plus those extra days waiting to hear about the bedbugs!!) of his testimony that the gospel is true!!  My heart is overflowing!!  Had no idea that it would have such an impact on me!!  So proud of him and so thankful for him!!  Can hardly wait to see him!!!!

No comments: