Friday, August 22, 2014

almost ready!

I admit that I can make a great list in preparing for events.  Now I'm not saying I do everything on the list but I can make a detailed itemized plan and... IF followed will get me to the goal. 

on my list...fridge.  that pretty much says it all.  I was startled to find this little fortune cookie advice... nestled under who knows what.  it literally just fell out and onto the floor.

WHAT????!!!!!! 
well, if these little gems are true then we are in a world of hurt.  We are headed totally the opposite direction to see the Wizard in Oz!  That must be from when the girls were here! I'm innocent and I'm sticking to my story!!!


On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Nancy Seljestad wrote:

hello to all of you!

School is starting and life is settling into a routine for most of you. But... we are wild and going off of any sort of routine and heading to KS and then UT to visit The Greg’s and then The Dave’s! 

We are ready for our Grand Adventure and excited to see how it goes!  Will we travel to Eagle and decide...Let’s go home  OR will we stay the course and stay steady to our Land of Oz goal?  Will we decide to never return home, as we can’t stand the thought of such a long arduous drive?  OR  will we stay a reasonable amount of time and homing pigeon like, return to our nest?

So we have those thoughts and in the meantime your sister, sweet little thing that she is, called and grilled us, counseled us, cautioned us, questioned us, lectured us, advised us  plus voiced that she has no confidence in our ability to use the teeny cell phone we have and told us how to charge it and did we have phone numbers and on and on.  We laughed ourselves silly at her MomTalk!  It was adorably hilarious!!

Out of all that conversation she extracted from us the promise that we HAVE to check in with her each day, tell where we are, how we are, name of hotel etc. etc.  In exchange-- she will pass that on to the waiting troupes...each of you!

When the cell phone is working (that will be today) then I will give you the number.

We are excited!!! 

love to all of you! and hugs and smooches!!

See you soon Greg and Dave and all those in your household!!!

Mom  
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol! thanks Mom. I'm thinking of having a gps chip inserted into you and daddy so you don't get lost. Soo excited for you guys!!! Awesome and good times coming! Call me when the battery on your phone charges.

Love you,

Jeanee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my defense...I did get the cell phone all situated by taking it to a store (as smarty computer son is not here right now).  it's a little tiny pre-paid phone.  IF a phone can be cute then this one is cute.  I wrote the number down and will send it to her plus our license plate number! 

No comments: