Monday, March 31, 2014

5 day countdown to General Conference!!!

this is the week of Preparation for a jam packed weekend of  General Conference.  Here is something from Nic (who sends me a packet before each GC) so you can choose things to get ready for your kiddos. Thanks again, Nic!

April 2014 General Conference Packet Ideas

I will make a list of items I'd like some personal answers to, have a tablet nearby, listen carefully and make notes of what I feel and think during talks.  Answers come in that way and many others also.  It's not always the specific thing the speaker says but what it makes us think of is the answer we are seeking.  If you arrive with a blank mind and no desire for personal revelation....Gen. Conf. will still be wonderful but this is a vehicle to receive some personal revelation.  Love to hear the Spirit in that way.

Time for my tailgate weekend of food and marathon TV time for 2 full days!!  right in the comfort of my own home.  Love this modern miracle.  don't you?

Get ready!  5 days to go


No comments: